Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seriously...Seriously?!!!

I have just spent the last hour cruising through my list of blogs and finding more great places to get inspired and figure out how to do things...but, Seriously? I mean, do these women really ever sleep or see their families or are they nice at all? Don't get me wrong - I am crafty, but if I made that many projects for every holiday - and recovered all my own shoes and furniture - and made all those Anthropologie knock offs for myself- I would NOT be a nice person, and my kids would never get fed. I don't get it. Am I missing some major time management skill? Sorry, just needed to rant a bit. I'm off to finish the outfits my girls are wearing to school tomorrow - cause that's how I roll, under a deadline and without a picture tutorial ;P

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how they do it. It's all I can do to post semi-amusing facebook stati a few times a day. A regular blog where you FIRST had to craft? I'm not sure.
    And you and I are superwomen... so that leads me to think they must have some illegal slaves stashed in their closets or something?!

    ReplyDelete