Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Year and a New Attempt

Believe it or not, this isn't my first blog...shocking I'm sure...but here's the deal, I'm really busy and it seemed like the other blogs were just one track, and I have got my fingers in a lot of pies, so I thought I should start to do some ramblings on the things I am accomplishing - or not accomplishing, and I don't want to feel pressured about it. So you may see me a lot some weeks and never the next - I don't want to get any flack for it! The truth is I am highly inspired by all these super creative moms that seem to be able to do everything and write about it - but I want to have a blog that does more than just talk about how crafty I am ( which I honestly am, quite a crafty person and I'm sure there will be a good bit of craftiness involoved in what goes on here) - I mean I am constantly training for some sort of race or another, so I might want to talk about that. I am also a major couponer that needs to share my retail victories in some other way than just the occasional facebook status. I also am raising 4 kids that tend to make me want to tear my hair out- but are also incredibly cool and tons of fun, so I'm sure there will be lots of talk about how terrible I am at taking care of them - but hopefully I will get to share some milestones. There will definitely be ranting about my husband - who is super awesome and totally my best friend - but also knows how to push my buttons like a champ. I also am in a constant battle with my weight (again shocking I'm sure) - which was never a problem until I had 4 kids, but I'm very active and it drives me crazy that there are still fat rolls hanging out around here! The hubs and I are those crazy people who drank the Dave Ramsey Koolaid and so I think there will be a need to talk about how we are conquering our debt and struggling through budget meetings. This sounds crazy...that's kind of the point though...I want to get it all out there and hopefully some of you can help me get some perspective on the things I need help with, but also maybe I can brighten your day with some of my insanity. I'm looking forward to this...seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment